Pixel Gun 3D (Minecraft style)
A multiplayer first-person shooter game with over a dozen levels
This is a game that features characters made of pixels shooting at each other.
The graphics of this game are not the greatest. When you're playing Pixel Gun 3D Minecraft style, it's sometimes hard to see the people in the game as the pixels tend to run together. However, the game is one that gives you a break from playing the simple puzzle games and those that feature a lot of intense fighting action. You are playing in a first-person style with a gun that looks like it was made form Legos.
The editing tools for Pixel Gun 3D Minecraft style are similar to those that you find with Minecraft. There are skins that can be used to change the look of the characters and even the weapons. There are a few different modes of play, such as one on one combat where you simply battle everyone until the last person is left standing. A cooperative mode lets you fight with others in the game as a team, defeating the enemy together. From shotguns to cannons, there is a large arsenal to select from to give you the upper hand in the game.
- Several play modes
- Numerous weapons
- Customize characters
- Images need work
- Ads galore
The main Christmas update is here! Special offers are waiting for you :)
NEW CHRISTMAS FESTIVE CONTENT
- Much more GADGETS: CHRISTMAS TREE TURRET, VOODOO SNOWMAN, CLOCKWORK NUTCRACKER
- New maps: CHRISTMAS DINNER and ICE PALACE
- TOURNAMENTS in adamant league. Become the best player and get gems as reward!
- New reworked LEADERBOARDS
- New LOBBY design
- New ARMORY section: BEST
- Reduced memory usage
- Improved pets AI
- A lot of bug fixes
- Balance changes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.