Pixel Gun 3D (Minecraft style)
A multiplayer first-person shooter game with over a dozen levels
This is a game that features characters made of pixels shooting at each other.
The graphics of this game are not the greatest. When you're playing Pixel Gun 3D Minecraft style, it's sometimes hard to see the people in the game as the pixels tend to run together. However, the game is one that gives you a break from playing the simple puzzle games and those that feature a lot of intense fighting action. You are playing in a first-person style with a gun that looks like it was made form Legos.
The editing tools for Pixel Gun 3D Minecraft style are similar to those that you find with Minecraft. There are skins that can be used to change the look of the characters and even the weapons. There are a few different modes of play, such as one on one combat where you simply battle everyone until the last person is left standing. A cooperative mode lets you fight with others in the game as a team, defeating the enemy together. From shotguns to cannons, there is a large arsenal to select from to give you the upper hand in the game.
- Several play modes
- Numerous weapons
- Customize characters
- Images need work
- Ads galore
Unveil the mysteries of the Temple of the Elements and prevent Rubus from gaining power in the Update 17.2. What's inside:
- Oriental season of the Battle Pass. The best Eastern fighters and a mini Kung-Fu master stand against the evil Emperor. Drink some Explosive Lemonade and mount a Dragon's Spirit to fly into battle
- Ancient Master Set. Acquire new guns... And knowledge
- Pi Dynasty Armory. Wanna be on the evil side? Rubus has rewards for you
- Clan-system improvements
- Bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.